CoSport™ - Terms and Conditions of Sale
Paris in 2024
(Effective 01-November 2022)
Please read the Terms and Conditions set forth below carefully. By purchasing Products from CoSport (herein after referred to as “THE COMPANY”), you confirm that you have read, understood, and accept the following Terms and Conditions.
· "Additional / Accommodations-Only Packages" means the purchase of additional room nights to accompany the package purchase offering by THE COMPANY to Customers.
· "Account" means a unique identifier for a given Customer.
· "Account Holder" means the individual who maintains and holds responsibility for the Account with THE COMPANY.
· "Account Page" means the interface which records Customer Order and/or purchase history and facilitates communication between Account Holder and THE COMPANY.
· "Customer," "you" or "your" means the Person who has ordered and provided payment to THE COMPANY for one or more Products and where applicable shall also be considered a Guest. If the Customer transfers any inclusions of a Product(s) to a third-party user, the Customer has the obligation to inform such user of his or her rights and responsibilities under these Terms and Conditions.
· “Excursion” means a tour offered by THE COMPANY in the host city during the Package timeline.
· "Games" means the Olympic and Paralympic Games of 2024 in Paris, France.
· "Guests" means the registered users of a Package or any member of such user’s party.
· "Guest Registration" means the web-based registration system which Package users must complete.
· “Hotel Package” means hotel accommodations that includes a daily breakfast for the chosen occupancy.
· “Hospitality Pass Package” means a single-entry pass to the CoSport Hospitality Center.
· "Live Sales Phase" means the real-time period when Customers submit their orders on a first-come, first-served basis.
· "Order Confirmation" means the official confirmation available within the Account Page, confirming your purchase during the specified date range, submitted through your Account.
· "Person" means an individual, partnership, firm, corporation, association, trust, unincorporated organization, or other entity.
· “Package” means the Package offering by THE COMPANY to Customers, consisting of hotel accommodations and/or other amenities.
· "Product(s)" means the type of offerings by THE COMPANY to Customers, including Hotel Packages.
· "Purchase Confirmation" means the official confirmation available within Customer Account Page, confirming the purchase of a Product(s) submitted through the Internet (directly by the Customer), and confirming the payment has been charged/received in full for the Product(s).
· “Purchase Confirmation Date” means the date you place your order.
· “THE COMPANY”, “CoSport” "we" or "our" means Jet Set Sports LLC d/b/a CoSport, a Delaware limited liability company with its primary address of Box 905, Far Hills, New Jersey 07931, USA, (phone: +1 908 326 2660).
· "Terms and Conditions" mean terms and conditions for purchasing Products and using the website www.cosport.com, including all provisions set out above and available at the links contained herein, which also include other rules, policies and instructions as well as any other rules that have been brought to your attention.
· "USD" means United States Dollar, the local currency in the United States of America.
· "Venue" means the official site for a particular event.
Purchase: The purchase of Products from THE COMPANY constitutes the Customer’s verifiable acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. You will be required to accept these Terms and Conditions prior to submitting a product order. The payment instruction for all Products, all policies and all regulations published in the future for each Product are integral parts of these Terms and Conditions.
Website Pricing and Typographical Errors: While THE COMPANY strives to provide accurate Product and pricing information, errors may occur. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error, THE COMPANY shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any Orders placed for that item and provide a full refund. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Order Cancellation by THE COMPANY: THE COMPANY reserves all rights to refuse any orders which are not complete, inaccurate, or which do not satisfy any or all of these Terms and Conditions. THE COMPANY may, in its sole discretion, refuse applications or cancel orders submitted by anyone who does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, unless previously and expressly authorized by THE COMPANY.
Transferability: The Customer is authorized to transfer all assets included in a Product(s) to an individual friend or colleague who will become the User of the product as authorized by the Customer.
If the Customer is prevented from travelling or for any reason you cannot make use of a Package purchased from THE COMPANY, you may transfer your booking to another Person provided they meet all the requirements relating to these Terms and Conditions and THE COMPANY is notified in writing of the transfer.
Travel to Host City: THE COMPANY accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the Customer’s inability to travel to the host city, including, but not limited to, a failure to obtain appropriate documentation or if the Guest (or member of Guest’s party) is refused entry at customs/immigration.
Disabled Customers: Any disability such as vision impairments, blindness, hearing loss, deafness, as well as people with mobility and/or agility impairments requiring special attention must be reported to THE COMPANY at the time of ordering. THE COMPANY will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the needs of disabled Guests, but is not responsible for any inability to accommodate, delay or denial of service by carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other suppliers. Most motor coaches are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. We cannot give individual assistance for walking, dining, getting on/off transportation vehicles, or other needs. A qualified companion must accompany any Customer/Guest needing assistance.
Use of Promotional Material: Photographs and video, including images of Guests, taken by THE COMPANY’s representatives during an Event and/or in relation to THE COMPANY’s Product(s) are the sole property of THE COMPANY, and may be used in promotional materials. Feedback, both verbal and/or written, provided by Guests about a Product(s) is also the property of THE COMPANY, and may be used in promotional materials, including but not limited to THE COMPANY’s website(s).
Waiver of Liability and Provision of Insurance: THE COMPANY is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or theft of personal belongings, or for personal injury, accidents, and/or illness that may in any way relate to or arise from your purchase of the Product(s). Additionally, THE COMPANY is not responsible for circumstances that may arise subsequent to the purchase of Product(s) that may make it inconvenient or impossible for the Customer to travel or use the Product(s), including, without limitation, financial circumstances of the Customer, climatic conditions, acts of God, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, pandemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond THE COMPANY’s control. Neither THE COMPANY nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses or liabilities or injuries sustained or incurred by the Customer as a result of any of the aforementioned circumstances. For protection against such circumstances, THE COMPANY recommends that the Customer maintain suitable insurance to cover these possibilities. Except where otherwise required by these Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions do not prevent you from purchasing travel insurance. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the Customer agrees that THE COMPANY is not responsible for any losses, costs or disputes relating to, arising from, or incidental to the purchase of third-party insurance, including attorneys’ fees relating thereto.
Limitation of Liability: THE COMPANY acts as an agent only of the hotels, companies, owners or contractors, or by Persons in their employ, to the extent they provide accommodations or other services pursuant to the Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, THE COMPANY is not an agent of the Customer. All coupons, exchange orders, receipts, contracts, and Product(s) issued by THE COMPANY are issued subject to any and all taxes, and terms and conditions under which any such accommodations, or other services are provided. By the acceptance of such coupons, exchange orders, receipts, contracts, or Product(s), the Customer agrees to the foregoing, and also agrees that neither THE COMPANY nor any of its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, shareholders, agents, or representatives shall be or become liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss, injury or damage (including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential) to person, property, or otherwise, under any contract, negligence, strict liability, or other theory arising out of or relating to, or in connection with any Product(s), accommodations, or other services, provided by THE COMPANY. Additionally, THE COMPANY is not responsible or liable for the acts or omissions of any Person who is not directly under the control of THE COMPANY.
In the event a Customer’s order is unable to be processed and/or completed as a result of a system failure (which includes but is not limited to: failure of the Customer to input information as requested; THE COMPANY’s website failure due to high website traffic/technical issues; or any other failure which results in the Customer’s order not being completed), THE COMPANY shall not be liable for any loss, claims, or damages (including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages).
If a Customer is actually charged by THE COMPANY for any service (including but not limited to accommodations, or any combination thereof) without their respective order(s) being completed as detailed above, THE COMPANY will refund the Customer in full by crediting their respective account at the earlier of either THE COMPANY detecting the error or the Customer notifying THE COMPANY of the error. Upon refunding the Customer, THE COMPANY will not be liable for any other losses, claims, or damages (including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages).
Without limiting the foregoing, the maximum liability of THE COMPANY and the Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for all damages and losses suffered by the Customer and all causes of action, whether in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), or otherwise, shall be the total amount paid by the Customer to THE COMPANY.
Without limiting the foregoing limitation of liability:
· THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify or rescind these Terms and Conditions in whole, or in part, at any time with or without notice.
· THE COMPANY’s responsibility to Guests is to deliver the services and Product(s) stipulated within these Terms and Conditions.
Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms & Conditions, or the breach thereof, including any dispute relating to the validity of this Arbitration Agreement, shall be delegated to an arbitrator and resolved by individual arbitration administered by JAMS in accordance with its rules, as modified herein, unless the dispute is within the jurisdiction of a small claims court in New Jersey and The Company, at its sole discretion, opts to proceed with resolution of the dispute in small claims court and not arbitration. For the avoidance of doubt, the Customer, purchaser, Guest, and any other individual or entity with a beneficial interest in these Terms and Conditions, agrees that this Arbitration Agreement is severable and enforceable notwithstanding any disputes about these Terms and Conditions. The place of arbitration shall be in New Jersey, USA and governed by New Jersey law. All JAMS Case Management Fees and all professional fees for the arbitrator’s services shall be borne by THE COMPANY, except that when a Package customer initiates arbitration, the Customer shall be required to pay a $250 fee to JAMS. Each party to the arbitration will otherwise be responsible for its own attorneys’ fees and costs. The existence and content of the arbitration shall be confidential and shall not be disclosed by any party except to the extent required by law. By agreeing to individual arbitration, you acknowledge that you will not be able to have a court or jury trial or participate in a class action or class arbitration. Other rights that you would have in court will not be available or will be more limited in arbitration, including the right to appeal. You understand and agree that by resolving all disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, or the breach thereof, through individual arbitration, you WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A COURT OR JURY TRIAL. ALL DISPUTES SHALL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND NOT AS A CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, CLASS ARBITRATION, OR ANY SIMILAR PROCEEDING. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no party shall be precluded from seeking or compelling remedies in small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of its jurisdiction.
Account Holder: Account Holders are valid for Packages only. All communication regarding the Account will be emailed to the Account Holder only, until a primary Guest is registered. Following such Guest Registration, all communications from THE COMPANY will be sent to the primary Guest. The Account Holder is responsible for keeping THE COMPANY informed of any changes to the billing, contact and shipment details (if applicable) provided in the Account. The Account Holder’s name, country of residency, and other uniquely identifying information selected when creating the Account cannot be modified without the approval of THE COMPANY.
Travel Agent: Travel agents or third-party agencies may purchase Packages on behalf of their clients from THE COMPANY. Travel Agents may charge their clients a travel services premium above the Package sale price.
Conditions of Sale: By purchasing a Product(s), the Customer confirms it has read and understands not only these Terms and Conditions, but also that it has carefully reviewed the specific Product inclusions and notable exclusions as well as relevant background information on the Games available on www.cosport.com. In addition, if purchasing a Package, Customer acknowledges and agrees that it has read and understands the details of the Package inclusions. Tickets are not included in the Package and must be purchased separately. If the Customer transfers any inclusions of a Product(s) to a third-party user, the third-party user or users will be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
Under the age of 18: A Customer must be at least 18 years of age at the time of purchase. By requesting or purchasing a Product(s) the Customer is certifying that it meets this age requirement. If a Customer is not 18 years of age or over, their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) are responsible for their actions and conduct.
Payment: Product(s) must be paid in full by credit card/debit card.
· Transactions on your credit card/bank statement for credit card/debit card payment will appear as Jet Set Sports/CoSport. Your credit card/debit card will be charged based on your payment selection at time of purchase, and you will receive a Purchase Confirmation within your Account Page. You may be asked for additional written authorization confirming the credit/debit card purchase. Orders may not be confirmed until all necessary written authorizations are received by THE COMPANY.
· Wire Transfer: For orders totaling US $50,000 and above, a wire transfer payment option may be available with prior approval from CoSport. If the wire transfer option is requested, Customer must contact THE COMPANY immediately to request approval and payment instructions. Funds are required to be transferred to THE COMPANY within three (3) business days from time of purchase. You will be charged the entire amount listed at time of purchase and you will receive a Purchase Confirmation within your Account Page once the payments have been processed. Customers that are not able to provide proof of payment within the three (3) business days will have their order(s) canceled.
· Confirmation of Purchases / Orders: A notification will be emailed to the Account Holder indicating that the Purchase Confirmation is available within their Account Page upon processing of payment and the final installment is made. This will confirm the Product(s) purchased, the total price of that Product(s), the amount that has been charged, the date of purchase, and THE COMPANY account under which the Product(s) are reserved.
Hotel Packages: THE COMPANY will offer Packages for sale beginning November 01, 2022, at www.cosport.com.
Orders: A notification will be emailed to the Account Holder indicating that the Purchase Confirmation is available to Customers within their Account Page upon processing of a Customer’s purchase. This will confirm the Product(s) purchased, the total price of that Product(s), the amount that has been charged, date of purchase, and “THE COMPANY” account under which the Product(s) are reserved.
Complaints: If Customers have any complaints about their Product purchase, Customers may email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Customer care representative will take the appropriate action. Complaints must be filed in writing no later than thirty (30) days after the Event date and should include all supporting documentation to effectively evaluate the complaint.
HOTEL PACKAGES / HOSPITALITY PASS PACKAGES
THE COMPANY’s Hotel Packages do not include Event Tickets as part of the Package price. The Packages typically include hotel accommodations with daily breakfast. Hospitality and excursions may also be offered in select Packages.
Hotel Accommodations: Accommodations will be provided at pre-determined hotels as specified on the corresponding Product description. Hotel room types and bed configurations are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Guests may need to change rooms during their stay if multiple Packages are purchased. Guests may need to change rooms when purchasing additional nights to extend their Package durations. Hotel incidentals are the responsibility of the Guest(s) and a credit card or cash security may be required by the hotel at the time of check-in for the duration of the Guest stay.
Hospitality: Hospitality will only be provided for Packages in which this inclusion is specified. Some Packages include access to THE COMPANY’s hospitality center on a predetermined basis.
Airport Transfers: Airport transfers will only be provided for Packages in which this inclusion is specified. THE COMPANY will provide airport transfers only between Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, also known as Roissy Airport, and the hotel designated in the Package order, and only on the indicated arrival or departure dates. Airport transfers will only be provided for corresponding arrival/departure dates between July 24, 2024, and August 11, 2024.
General: THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify or cancel any Package at any time. THE COMPANY shall not be liable for any incidental expenses incurred by the Customer as a result of any arrangements that the Customer may have already made if changes do occur. When a Package is canceled, THE COMPANY’s liability is limited to the refund of Package. Reselling a Package and/or Additional / Accommodations-Only Packages for more than THE COMPANY’s published price is strictly prohibited. Splitting assets of a Package between users will be prohibited. THE COMPANY will not provide reimbursements for services or Products not utilized by a Customer due to reasons other than THE COMPANY’s failure to deliver.
Package Pricing: Package prices are based on double occupancy (two persons sharing a room). Where single or triple (if available) occupancy pricing options are shown, prices are based on assets equal to such occupancy. All Guests over the age of two are subject to identical Package and/or Additional / Accommodations-Only Package pricing.
· Pricing: Package prices are converted from EUROS (€) (EUR) to United States Dollars (USD) at fixed exchange rates and are inclusive of hotel room cost and tax, applicable food & beverage costs (including applicable hospitality center access), applicable excursion fees, security, administrative expense, IT support, telecommunications equipment, local staffing, recruitment and training of local staff (including uniforms), pre-Games program management (including call center and customer service), office expenses, on-site management cost, hotel operations management, insurance, risk of unsold inventory, soliciting costs, hotels and services asset acquisition cost, overhead cost, company margin/management fee, service charges, legal fees, currency fluctuations and applicable taxes. THE COMPANY reserves the right to alter these prices at any time.
o Additional Package pricing may include access to THE COMPANY hospitality center and management fees.
o THE COMPANY will bear all benefits and losses resulting from fluctuations in currency exchange rates, accommodation rates, meal costs, and taxes, after THE COMPANY has received full payment in respect of the Product(s).
Payment: “THE COMPANY” reserves the right to cancel any orders that are not paid for in full before the payment due date specified during the order process.
Guest Registration: Before a guest is registered, the Bill-To Account Holder will be considered as the sole contact for “THE COMPANY”. It is the Bill-To Account Holder’s responsibility to transfer to the Guest (if the Guest is different from the Bill-To Account Holder) any Package or Additional / Accommodations-Only Packages purchased under Account Holder’s name no later than Friday, 24-May 2024, and to keep the Guest Registration up to date. Only Guests and their accompanying party, if applicable, may receive services and/or Products included in their Package and Additional / Accommodations-Only Package.
Changes/Cancellations and Refunds: From the Purchase Confirmation date, Hotel & Hospitality Pass Packages are subject to a five (5) business day change/cancellation policy, during which time Customers seeking a change or cancelation must notify CoSport by email at email@example.com. After the five (5) business day period elapses, all sales are final. After the five (5) business day period, Customers are eligible to change from one Hotel & Hospitality Pass Package to another Hotel & Hospitality Pass Package of equal or higher value subject to availability and a Customer’s willingness to pay the additional amount of the higher valued package. Additional / Accommodations-Only Package orders are final and cannot be cancelled once purchased.
From the Purchase Confirmation Date, Hospitality Pass Packages are final and cannot be cancelled once purchased. However, after the final purchase date, Customers are eligible to change from one Hospitality Pass Package to another package of equal or higher value subject to availability and a Customer’s willingness to pay the additional amount of the higher valued package. This includes upgrades to Hotel & Hospitality Pass packages.
The inability of the PURCHASER to attend the event for reasons beyond the control of the ORGANISER or THE COMPANY and/or error in making the purchase shall not be valid grounds for requesting a refund for the purchase.
Refunds due to Event Cancellation: To the extent refunds are offered following event cancellation, refunds for Package ancillary services offered by THE COMPANY including on-site hospitality, hotel accommodations, food & beverage, hospitality management / staffing, excursions, package gifts / collaterals may be considered based on amounts recovered from 3rd party providers of these services. All amounts refunded will be determined by the recoverable funds obtained by THE COMPANY as a result of the event cancellation.
Travel Agent Commission: Packages sold to International Air Travel Association (IATA), Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), or other registered travel agents as well as approved third party agencies may be commissionable. It is the responsibility of the agent to contact THE COMPANY at firstname.lastname@example.org to establish rates of commission and payment for eligible sales.